My sister Chada is celebrating her 9th birthday, she’s a big fan of crêpes and so I chose to make her this incredible Crêpes CAKE with a little twist : It’s litteraly a rainbow Cake… You’re not beleiving me! Read the recipe and make it yourself to make sure it’s working . :3
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tbs vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (30ml)
- 55g melted butter
- 2 cups milk (0,5 l)
- 2 cups flour (250g)
2 cups whipping cream (500ml)
¼ cup sugar
- First, whisk together sugar, oil, butter, milk and eggs. Then add slowly flour while whisking the mixture;
- Devide the batter into 6 small bowls in which you’ll mix it with food colors… ( Red, orange, yellow,green, blue and violet) PS: Don’t use the same whisk for the 6 bowls!
- Preheat the crêpes’ pan on medium heat and brush it with butter so the crêpes won’t stick to it!
- Spread the batter making a thin layer and flip it over when the top is dry…Repeat the process til the batter is finished.
- Prepare the whipped cream, and start making your crêpes cake by filling whipped cream between layers…
- When finished, top it with dark chocolate or white chocolate !