Searching for an amazingly hearty, filling dish! You’re probably looking to impress your friends, or maybe the special one! Here’s your chance to make something that no one has ever done except me… You know why? Because I hold the secret formula!
But since all of my friends were gassed for this recipe I couldn’t keep it longer and so I’ll be sharing it with you… Let it be our little secret!
I have to be honest; I couldn’t find a suitable name for this recipe… I had a bunch of ideas, lunch layers cake, vegan layers (but there’s meat in there), thetaste0flife’s dish (but I didn’t want to sound so self-seeking) and so I went for ‘’Moroccan blind date’’ … Moroccan since I was inspired by Moroccan flavors to make this recipe, blind because it’s hard to make a difference between layers since the multiple flavors goes together and date as it’s for a special someone!
Ingredients: (for 2)
- 2 big potatoes
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 500g ground meat
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper, sweet paprika, cumin
- First, boil the unpeeled potatoes for 15 minutes. Once ready, unpeel them and mash them with some milk, butter, salt and pepper.
- Now, steam the cauliflower for 17 minutes… Once ready, mash them.
- In a pan, add 1 tbs of olive oil and ground meat. Cook for 8 minutes on medium heat.
- As for the sauce on top: chop the onion and coriander, grate tomatoes…
- Add 1 tbs of olive oil into a pan, cook the onion for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add the tomato juice, 1 1/2 tbs chive, 2 tsp salt, 1tsp cumin, 1 tsp black pepper and 1 tsp paprika… Let it cook for 10 minutes!
- Now, start building your dish: First, mashed potatoes, ground meat, mashed cauliflower and top it with the special tomato sauce.