Hello foodies, there are many ways to cook eggplants. You can fry them, cook them to make zaalouk ( a special moroccan dish that I’ll soon post on the blog) or you can bake the eggplants.
Well, nothing is better than adding those big juicy red tomatoes to the combination and make some super stuffed eggplants.
Ready in: 20 min
Ingredients:( for 2 stuffed eggplants)
- 2 eggplants
- 2 big tomatoes
- 2 tsp thym
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Cheese ( optional)
- First, slice the eggplant lengthwise without cuting the head… your eggplant will be then shaped like a fan.
- Slice the tomatoes into rounds then stuff the eggplant slices with tomatoes…
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, thyme and coat with olive oil .
- Bake for 40 min on 180 degrees.
- Once ready top with some cheese ( optional)