Hello Foodies, It’s been a while since I have not made a recipe! But here we are… I simply couldn’t ignore this one, Thetastemade Japan made it and it’s worth sharing!
You can basically add anything into this recipe, if you’re not a fan of fish, you can make it 100% vegan! Be creative!
- 1 cucumber
- 150g rice
- 1 carrot ( carrots cut in strips)
- 2 peices of surimi
- 3 tbs tuna
- First slice the cucumber thinly to make thin strips. Place the half horizotally and the other half vertically; as making a braid pattern.
- Spread cooked rice on top of the braided cucumber.
- Arrange surimi,carrot and tuna
- Roll up tightly and let it rest. Cut into pieces and enjoy !