Who doesn’t like eggs? They are delicious, healthy and nutritious! Then as a big fan of eggs it is my duty to show you some incredible and easy recipes using those little oval things… This following recipe is perfect for brunches or for those who like big breakfasts! And if you are one of those students who are tired of the B&M ( Eggs&tomatoes) but you still have that one egg in your fridge… This recipe is the real deal !
Ready in: 30 min
Ingredients: (for 4 muffins)
- 3 eggs
- 1 medium bell pepper
- 1 small onion
- 5 black olives
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Some thyme (optional)
- First, preheat your oven at 300 degree;
- Then spray 1 tbs of olive oil in a pan and add the chopped the onion and the bell pepper. Let it cook for 10 min on low heat;
- When ready, combine it with the eggs, the black olives, and the cheese then season the mixture;
- Grease the muffin bowls, and pour the mixture into them.
- Bake for 10 to 15 min on a 150 degree.