Palmiers are one of those pastries that you can’t get enough of, I go banana whenever someone mentions Palmiers… And since I have a sweet tooth, I decided to make mini sweet almiers myself!!
The good news is: you only need TWO ingredients to make it and just 15 minutes to be ready :3 Exciting isn’t it? If that’s not enough for you to take the jump and start making palmiers yourself then I’m not really sure how to convince you!
- Puff pastry ( loftovers)
- Preheat the oven on 180°c
- Roll up the puff pastry and sprinkle it with sugar.
- Starting from one of the long edges, roll the pastry up tightly to the center then repeat from the other side.
- Chill 20 minutes in the freezer before baking.
- Cut the pastry roll into thin slices. Arrange the slices on the baking paper
- Bake for 15 minutes.