I didn’t have the chance before to thank you for 2016! But it wouldn’t have been the same without your support. I would like to thank each person who left a comment, a like, a direct message on the social medias and of course a special shoutout to the friends and camarades that meet me in the school’s hallway and never showed me anything but love, appreciation, and jokes about torturing them with my food on instagram.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart… But, for you my heart has no buttom!
This is my special gift for you all! I must confess that I love to eat chocolate cakes more than I like to bake them, but this brownie is easy and highly satisfying which doubles the pleasure!! If you’re looking for a snack, a dessert, or just a treat to enjoy while drinking coffee… This is your call!
These goodies are the best way to show off your baking muscles to your friends and loved ones! You might add some dried fruits into the mixture, go green by making a matcha brownies or if you’re a choco-aholic then an extra layer of dark chocolate would be a good idea.
You’ll be surprised how much the brownies are tender, chewy and crispy at the same time… A soft heart covered with a crusty surface is surely the dessert that you will soon be fond of, above all of that the rasberries takes the brownies into a whole new fresh level! So trust me when I tell you that these are the best chocolate brownies that you’ll have. Check out the recipe!
- 170g dark chocolate
- 125g butter
- 150 sugar
- 3 eggs
- 70g flour
- 2tbs cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
First, preheat your oven at 180°c
- Melt the chocolate and butter with a bain-marie (double boiler).
- While you wait for the chocolate to cool, break the eggs and whisk it together with sugar until having a white mixture;
- Pour the cooled melted butter+ chocolate into the batter. Then add flour and cocoa powder while whisking.
- Line the base of the square tin with non-stick baking parchment. Then, gently pour the brownies batter into it!
- Bake it for around 25 min over 180°c. ( the surface should have a papery crust, if not bake for another 5 minutes)
- When it’s ready, set aside to cool slightly at room temperature! Then, cut it into squares.